Supply Chain Specialist
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Supply Chain Informatics
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience Required
This position will support Supply Chain Shared Services (SCSS) processes and applications for SCSS functions. Develops and runs supply chain and financial analytics and is a consultant to Supply Chain Operations, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Support Services, and Value Analysis Teams for HonorHealth. This role maintains network functions such as GPO and local contracts and processes, item master, vendor master, project management tasks, requirements gathering, data analysis, implementations, and supplier performance management for supply chain at the network level. This position will be a key partner with the Finance, Legal, Clinical Operations, and other teams, to facilitate change, improve accountability and deliver results. Provides daily support, maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution for Supply Chain Shared Services and its customers.
- Maintains data for item master, vendor master, contracting, and pricing for Network. This includes data standards, new item/contract requests, contract/price exception processing, triage milestones for projects, and system support and maintenance. Coordinates the conversion process with the VAT leads by adding new items, inactivating incorrect product, working with vendors and operations on timing of conversion and ensuring all data is correct and executable.
- Financial analysis and decision support in conjunction with supply chain departments to develop and run supply chain analytics related to items, vendors, contracts, pricing, and set-up in ERP. Responsible for monitoring and reporting compliance on conversion implementations and preparing analysis on utilization of items and vendors for operations. Based on the analytics, act to keep the item master, contract repository, and vendor masters current and clean. Must be able to identify and prepare analysis on opportunities to manage and improve the operation.
- Serves as an educational resource for training, data standards, and support. Routinely meets with user groups and uses continuing education to discuss current issues and resolution, process improvement, analysis of future improvements, system support requirements, and cost justification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.