SUPPLY CHAIN TECH - LEAD - EVENINGS - JOHN C. LINCOLN - NORTH PHOENIX
- Requisition ID
- 02 - Evenings
- Supply Chain Ops JCL
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 250 E DUNLAP
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
1 year supply chain experience. Required
This position assists the department coordinator in prioritizing and coordinating work assignments, assuming supervisory responsibility in the absence of the department coordinator. Provides on-going and new staff training to their shift.
Is responsible for carrying phone when away from department in order to facilitate customer requests and questions from employees.
Exhibits the mission, vision, values of HonorHealth.
- Performs or supervises the data entry for patient supply and equipment charging. Researches patient billing complaints for appropriateness and accuracy through use of billing reports, computer messages and requested credits on a daily basis
- Distributes workload of replenishment as needed based on employees and census.
- Coordinates department operations as directed by the Supply Chain Supervisor.
- Resolves unusual variances during charge shift such as department operations, distribution problems, Materials Management policy compliance, stock outs, etc. Uses discretion in notifying Supply Chain Supervisor of variances happening after normal work hours.
- Performs all functions of Supply Chain Technician position.
- Conducts on-the-job training of new and existing Supply Chain personnel. Implements training program established by and in conjunction with the Supply Chain Supervisor
- Assists the Supply Chain Supervisor in monitoring and controlling the activities of department staff. Advises Supply Chain Supervisor of personnel management issues that may require disciplinary action or affect an individual’s success in achieving expected job performance
- Assumes supervisory responsibility in the absence of the Supply Chain Supervisor.
- Maintains staffing patterns and shift schedules established by the Supply Chain supervisor. Conducts shift changeover briefings to insure continuity of service.
- Performs other duties as assigned
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.