TALENT ACQUISITION ONBOARDING ASSISTANT
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Talent Acquisition
- Support Services
- Position Type
- PRN (On-call)
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 20745 N Scottsdale Rd
- Work Hours
- Rotating Saturdays, one to two per month, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
One (1) year in customer facing business and/or office Required
The Talent Acquisition Onboarding Assistant responsibilities include communicating company and position details to new hires before their start date, gathering necessary paperwork, and scheduling follow-up new hire appointments. Ensuring a welcoming environment by communicating a team spirit. Appropriately handling sensitive and confidential information and documents. Requires a basic utilization of TA/HR systems to update new hire record and maintain general knowledge HR policies and procedures.
- New Hire HR appointment management: effectively communicating and greeting new hire upon arrival to gather, process, and provide necessary paperwork including obtaining proof of eligibility to work, licenses/certifications, contracts, agreements, etc. required by the job description
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with onboarding coordinators, recruiters, occupational health, badging, and other stakeholders
- Clerical daily responsibilities: managing email and calendars, scanning of documents, making copies, badge photos, and system data entry
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.