WEB SPECIALIST - DAYS - SCOTTSDALE
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Digital Marketing
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Management, Business or related Digital Marketing discipline. Required
5 years IT, interactive, web development and marketing experience. Required
3 years experience in digital strategy development and implementation. Required
Other Expert knowledge in web development, Drupal CMS, tagging, and taxonomy. Required
The Web Specialist will help develop web strategy to build the HonorHealth brand, increase patient volumes, and better engage with various audiences. This position will be the driving force to translate the web vision to actual practice on HonorHealth's website in the most efficient way possible. Through knowledge of CMS development, and with close collaboration with HonorHealth's web development agency, the Web Manager will help achieve business objectives through digital channels. This position will focus strongly on the user to make our websites easy to use, and to drive the user to more engagement and action. This position will work on SEO strategy, analytics, and mapping the most effective way to achieve business goals considering our web capabilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Manage web development plans based on web vision and strategy including customer facing site, employee site and others as assigned. Take wireframes and designs from other team members and create plans to set them in motion on the site. Communicate CMS capabilities to staff members and other audiences in an effort to collectively find ways to make the site more user-centric. Help increase conversions on the site and achieve business objectives. Create and manage plans for content integration on the site, use of multimedia, ecommerce components, and other interactive web tools. Manage redirects and URLs
- Serve as the main Interface with the development agencies and our hosting company to communicate goals and manage coding / work. Work with the agencies on production cycles and QA to meet deadlines and deliver innovative, effective websites and tools. Work with the development agency and other technicians to Integrate the website with the EMR / Patient Portal, CRM, social channels, and other tools and platforms. Assist with marketing campaigns, and developing calls to action.
- Manages and develops assigned staff. Interviews and recommends staff for hire. Initiates changes in classification, salary, promotion, demotion, transfer, and termination. Leads annual performance appraisals and creates development plans with staff. Supports and facilitates staff involvement in programs and committees. Assists with settling employee issues, counsels employees and administers appropriate disciplinary action as needed.
- Lead web measurement and analytics. Develop / refine web KPIs, and show ROI. Assist with web testing and lead web refinements based on user testing.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.