Workforce Benefit Programs Coordinator
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Organizational Developmnt
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4-30pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree in business, education, psychology, communications, social services, or related field or equivalent work experience Required
1 year Experience with the coordination and management of tuition reimbursement programs and other Human Resource-led employee benefit programs Required
The Talent Outreach Coordinator performs a variety of administrative duties related to the daily operations of organization's Human Resource-led employee benefit programs including, but not limited to Tuition Assistance and Outside Education.
- Assists with education-related payment processing according to policy and program guidelines. Responds to policy and special program inquiries. Researches school accreditation, school fees, and eligibility. Creates, inputs and retrieves data utilizing various computer programs. Proofreads forms or records for completeness of entries and verifies accuracy of data. Runs appropriate queries for department on request. Performs audits and reconciles discrepancies. Researches and produces records for legal, accreditation or regulatory reviews. Adheres to collection process for and maintains records or documents processed by the department which contain confidential employee information.
- Inputs and retrieves employee education data, proofread forms and records, assist in the processing of outside education requests and other Human Resource led employee benefit programs.
- Ensures awareness and adherence to organizational policies, procedures and protocols. Continually strives to improve and provide superior service and relationships to all internal and external partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.